Protecting our customers and our company’s information is of paramount importance. This is a priority for Brolley.co.uk and we will continue to review and update our security in line with the developments and evolution in web security.
What security do we have?
Brolley.co.uk ltd uses high-level SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to protect any online payments. This technology encrypts all of your personal Information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. On our pages where you submit payment information, you will be able to see that you are in a secure, encrypted mode and you will see in Internet Explorer, a padlock icon appears on the status bar and in Netscape the security lock icon on the button bar and on the bottom of the page is now locked. Once in this secure mode any information you send to us is encrypted and kept confidential during its transmission.
You should always take care that this icon is shown on your browser when you enter any confidential information. What can I do to maximise security?
Here are some guidelines:
- Ensure your browser connects using 128 bit SSL encryption.
- Never leave your computer logged in and unattended.
- Change your PC login password regularly, at least once every six months is recommended.
- When using public or shared PC’s always uncheck the remember password box
- Ensure you use a reputable Internet Service Provider.